bethkleinpeter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey y'all! I am trying to order the correct Pocket Wizard cable for my second shooter who has a Canon 6D. I want to make sure I order the correct cable. I'm not sure if the correct cable is even an option here. I've attached an image from the Borrow Lenses website below. These are the cable options. Please help me out with this. I've had a really hard time researching this one. Thanks so much!
upload_2016-5-5_14-43-9.png

-Beth

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 2.37.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 2.37.45 PM.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 265
Why do you want a cable? Where would it go, and what are you trying to connect? I would assume that you just put one in the hotshoe.

I have the Plus IIIs and I put one in the hotshoe of the camera, and then use a cable from the remote PW on the flash. On my flash, the connection is a PC socket, and the PWs come with two cables, one mini to PC, and a mini to mini for the other one. But on the camera, you just mount the PW right on the hotshoe.

My remote PW just hangs on the little cable, even though I have the little brackets from third party, I don't always use them.

I agree with Designer PW in hotshoe of 6D and it depends on what flash he is going to be using. Not all flashes have PC sync connections so the safest option is 1/8 to hotshoe this will allow any flash to connect to the PW.

I agree with Designer PW in hotshoe of 6D and it depends on what flash he is going to be using. Not all flashes have PC sync connections so the safest option is 1/8 to hotshoe this will allow any flash to connect to the PW.

right, the choice of flash is important

Most reactions

Back