What's new

cemetary

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
6,071
Reaction score
3
Location
in the middle of north carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
cemetary.jpg
I kinda like this even if I did do it
 
This is really good, I like the sun rays coming through the trees. It looks like it is directed to only one head stone. OOOOOWEEEEEOOOOO!:meh:
 
mysteryscribe said:
I kinda like this even if I did do it
I don't understand the comment?

Anyways...I like the shot. The tones are nice and the sun rays are great.
But I don't think that the aged look and the selective color are a good combination.
 
Cool shot. Love the rays. I agree with Woodsac. Maybe try one effect only. Other then that, I really like it.
 
I agree with woodsac and chiller but I really do like the shot. If it were me, I would take out the selective coloring... I like the aged look for this photo!
 
mysteryscribe said:
See what happens when you get photoshop, just cant leave things alone..

Isn't that the truth!? :mrgreen: I still think this is an excellent shot though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom