Childrens Asylum and a few extras

Bravo #14
some of them however I feel would be better if they were black and white.

I always love your stuff! It has such a Stephen King movie feel to it. #2 is incredible!

Your arrest story cracks me up...like the cops here in Harrisburg don't have anything better to do than mess with someone trying to take photos. It's ridiculous.

Brilliantly awesome shooting. :hail::hail:​

To the Waverly and TP Hospital statement... Did you see that place on Ghosthunters??? I wouldnt mind going there myself. BUT... NEVER ALONE! LOL.

thanks for the comments
not all those shots are in pa :)
Abandoned asylums and all kinds of other places are all over.
You just have to know where to look.
The first few shots are from a state school near philadelphia, pa and the last few are from an asylum in ct.

big bully
thanks for the spot, ill have to head out there

It's all the way in Idaho, but from the building that I had a guided tour of, it would be some incredible shooting!

To the Waverly and TP Hospital statement... Did you see that place on Ghosthunters??? I wouldnt mind going there myself. BUT... NEVER ALONE! LOL.

im not into the "ghost hunter" thing at all
the theater pictured though was featured on VH1's celebrity paranormal something or other...

You should have told the cops you were a pro photographer and just shown the cops the pictures you took! Once again this is a fantastic set. I was beginning to wonder how you got into all of these abandoned places...now i know, to get pictures this good you've got to risk it but hey the results were worth it!

what lense you shootin

haha, i love breaking into abandoned places and shooting. its the new fad for kids around my parts (Ohio). i second the previous post, what lenses are you using, especially for the slide shot?

You should have told the cops you were a pro photographer and just shown the cops the pictures you took! Once again this is a fantastic set. I was beginning to wonder how you got into all of these abandoned places...now i know, to get pictures this good you've got to risk it but hey the results were worth it!

thank you!
i dont think people realize how much myself and others like me risk every time we go out to these places.
There's normally 24hr security, cops, fences, cameras, alarms, and thats not even mentioning the sheer dander of just being inside these places.

imagine taking a stroll through here... you have to use a ladder to get around!

594393699_2bbce619e3.jpg

one fall could mean death...

1316485391_26f4da94d9.jpg

and these guys dont mess around....

594599186_bc2b57fc7f.jpg

try getting over this unclimbable 16ft fence

594636464_63fbc45394.jpg

594636834_1753241b6d.jpg

its no joke.
Dont trespass!
You'll get arrested or die!

(or maybe you wont. After 20+ asylums and hundreds of other buildings, it took em 7 years to catch me! i did almost die a couple times though... ;))

oh, and i use either my ****ty kit lens or if available a 10-22mm

wow all great shots! what a great find, the place is perfect for a random photo shoot!

Most reactions

Back