Cocktails....

^sounds awesome! That site is cool, I may be ordering some stuff from it :)

The soda syrups are good - organic ingredients, no corn syrup (cane sugar instead) and ground spices. I've tried the ginger ale and the cream soda. The ginger ale is very nice, not too sweet. The cream soda doesn't really taste like a traditional cream soda - too much cinnamon in it, I think, but it still tastes really good. It helps to add a drop or two of vanilla if you want it to taste more like cream soda. And we've only started to crack the bitters selection! If you have any trouble ordering or if shipping is exorbitant, let me know and I'll try to find it locally and just mail it to you myself. All the locations on the "Where to find" page are 20-30 minutes from my house.

Pretty simple drink. You may have already had one.
Moscow Mule by keips66, on Flickr
Its great on a hot day… it was 90 in SF yesterday. The copper mug is an essential part of the cocktail as it is such a good thermal conductor. It gets as cold as the cubes themselves and its very refreshing as it hits the lips… Its also one of the most stolen bar items. Some are copper plated, the best are pure copper. I prefer the simple pure copper ones like this.

This is good. Actually its fantastic. If you can get Gran Classico, do so. Its great in other drinks as well. The Carpano Antica speaks for itself, and when combined with a good Mezcal, these three are very good.
MezcalNegroni by keips66, on Flickr

BatistePunch by keips66, on Flickr
Also good....
22 shot stack (probably overkill and just being lazy from having too many) ambient light.
55mm 1.2 oldskool...

Most reactions

Back