photosoto TPF Noob! Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 202 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 18, 2009 #1 I know its nothing unique but what do you think?
RPetterson TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2009 #2 actually I love it... it made me smile! I really like all the colors and the back ground effect is great what is it?
actually I love it... it made me smile! I really like all the colors and the back ground effect is great what is it?
R RancerDS TPF Noob! Joined Nov 5, 2009 Messages 227 Reaction score 0 Location Wagoner, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2009 #3 I like the photo with all it's colour. Moving the presents/ornament out further from the tree and standing back more, it would be ideal for the Christmas Bokeh thread.
I like the photo with all it's colour. Moving the presents/ornament out further from the tree and standing back more, it would be ideal for the Christmas Bokeh thread.
photosoto TPF Noob! Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 202 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks! i thought the colors were nice.