Cooliris

EOS_JD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone use cooliris to view images of the web? I think it's fabulour!! A wall of images from many of the popular image librarier like flikr, smugmug, google, youtube videoas, yahoo, photobucket and more!!

Just thought I'd share as it really is very cool.

Cooliris | Discover Morehttp://www.cooliris.com

i DL'd it when i first learned about it...i think the aesthetics of the whole thing is pretty sweet, but i dont use it anymore...it just seems easier to use the site the images are hosted on, or google images.
i have cooliris for my iphone too and it;s pretty cool, but again...i dont use it much.

Wasn't this by another name a while back? I have something installed that looks exactly like that from around a year ago, but it wasn't called Cooliris. Something starting with a P I think. My computer at home is down for the time being so I can't look to see what it is that I have.

It's neat, but I think it's a PITA. I need to uninstall it because I'm constantly clicking in the wrong area of images on the net and loading this program up. It drives me crazy, but I can't remember what the name is completely to go into add/remove programs to remove it when I think to do that.

Most reactions

Back