Current weird and annoying nose condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, my left nose hole (not sure what you call it) is RAW. The picture does not do justice to the condition.

Well, here's a pic. This is the best I could do in five minutes. Just turned the 50mm backwards and focused by looking at live view in the mirror. Done small adjustments in ARC just to shot the small crystals. They have a yellowish greenish colour.

It's hard to see here, but basically most of my left nose hole is a flesh wound LOL. Hurts to open mouth, hurts to twist face. Hurts to pick :)lmao:).

Enjoy!

O35SP4.jpg

OOF, white balance is off and you need to work on your composition. I've seen better from you.

My nose is worsening (is that a word?). Flesh wound is expanding. I'd upload a new image, but certain people are critiquing my efforts :lmao:

Hi. I am having the samething that you had before. Can you tell me how you got well from that? Thank you very much.

POST A PICTURE!!! :bouncingsmileys:

DEAR MERCIFUL LORD IN HEAVEN, DO NOT RESURRECT THIS THREAD!

I think Indiana Jones may be looking for that? The Crystal (in the) Skull, right?

I think the answer lies here:
You may be an alien.

Hello, bbgorson!

I am glad to tell you that my nose is now perfectly fine. I used nasal spray with oils several times each day, and I was healed within few days. Apparently something good came from this thread.

Seriously, my left nose hole (not sure what you call it) is RAW. The picture does not do justice to the condition.
You were lucky. RAW is easy to correct. If it were jpeg, that would be another story. Or so I've heard . . .

What are the chances of a sticky thread dedicated to macro shots of illness affected body parts?

Wait a minute I am thinking this through ..................

aaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhh

What are the chances of a sticky thread dedicated to macro shots of illness affected body parts?

Wait a minute I am thinking this through ..................

aaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhh

:spank:

I too am experiencing the dreaded crystalized boogers. Looks just like OP's picture. I've had this once before when I was a kid over 30 years ago. Its the worst when it dies out and crystalizes wayyyy up there, like having glass splinters. When you wash it with water or saline it makes it worse, because when after it dries, the whole inside of the nostril cryatalizes again. I'll post pics once I make some more nosegems

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back