DEAD Sharp

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just some shots i did when i was doing the 'Vampires revenge' shoot. I was kinda trying to portray opposites....like really sharp and solid against soft and vulnerable. Didn't quite come out as i'd hoped, think they could be a little sharper (no pun intended!).

sword_filtered.jpg

feather1_filtered.jpg

feather2_filtered.jpg

sword4.jpg

I think they are cool. Nicely done. Something about the last one, I really like

love the ones with the feather....especially the white one...( that wasnt a tail feather, was it angel????)

great up close shots.....

aprilraven said:
love the ones with the feather....especially the white one...( that wasnt a tail feather, was it angel????)

:biglaugh:

we're all diggin' feathers lately, eh?

I like the second and fourth ... the first is amazing how you got the edge of the blade ...

*slinks off to learn yet more*

aprilraven said:

Na wasn't one of mine :lmao:

Thanks guys:D

nice shots!
seeing them makes me wish i didnt have to sell my sword collection, but as soon as i get a DSLR, im going to try to rebuild my collection a little.

sorry for going off topic, but what kind of knife/sword is that, and do you collect them? i still have a few items left from my old collection, but no swords. mainly just assorted pocket knives, and a knife/machete set made of ATS-34 that i use for camping and an old bayonet.

back to the topic, very nice shots. i hate to imitate anyone, but i might have to go take some shots of the few things i have left now. :lmao:

edit-- i just wanted to add that IMO, if you were able to catch the simulated temper line in #1 and #4 like the other 2 shots, i think they would look perfect.

John_05 said:
sorry for going off topic, but what kind of knife/sword is that, and do you collect them? i still have a few items left from my old collection, but no swords. mainly just assorted pocket knives, and a knife/machete set made of ATS-34 that i use for camping and an old bayonet.

edit-- i just wanted to add that IMO, if you were able to catch the simulated temper line in #1 and #4 like the other 2 shots, i think they would look perfect.

It is a 1/2 length samurai sword that i bought from a local trade shop, i don't really collect swords, although i'd like a few more....but got this one when i went through an eastern film phase....couldn't stop watching kung-foo movies!
Yea your right i'd much prefere them with the full temper line (like i managed to get in the vampire series)....have to put more effort into the lighting next time.......these were a bit half arsed if im truthful!

Thankyou....and thanks everyone for your comments
:D

i love your creativity and obvious patience given to each composition. excellent man!!!

keep 'em coming!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back