Does the Camera Model really matter?

Just like a professional musician, the instruments limitations are only noticed as the player improves. When you have outgrown the abilities of your camera, you will know it.

Good luck

Your camera is fine for landscapes. If you want to improve your shots, get a good tripod. You have to use deeper depth of field (DOF) most times. That requires you stop down your aperture and setting your ISO at the camera's native setting. That will require slowing down your shutter and requiring a tripod to avoid shake and blurry photos especially if you enlarge them.

You camera has an APS sensor which is fine. Here's some landscapes I took with a much smaller 1" sensor on a Sony P&S camera. Don't get caught up with the equipment. Most cameras today are very capable. Work on your vision, framing, lighting, and content.
Southwest USA 2018 - Digital

A D3200 with 18-55 is capable of capturing terrific images of everything from landscapes to portraits. I personally really enjoy buying and playing with new equipment but, I could do just fine with a D3200 and an 18-55.

Thank you everyone.
Bought Sigma 10-20mm. Thank you again for your inputs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back