Epic style 1st Birthday photoshoot!

C&C per req:

1. I think a little more lighting was needed camera right; the shadows are just a bit deeper than I think they should be and the specular highlights a tad hot; that said you've got good sky & background detail. The only other though is that Dad(?) has his head mosty hidden behind the child.

2. Well done; good exposure, cute shot.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

hey tirediron,

1- noted about the shadows & highlights. seem to be a recurring issue with my photographs (but it all looks good to me!:(, haha), i had a few that were more balanced but the flooring was a bit bright, so i went with this one. the dad posed like that almost the entire day even when i told him his head was getting blocked. any advice on how to get stubborn clients to pose right?

2-thanks!:)

Sometimes there's nothing you can do, but I would try; start by asking him to move his head, and if that doesn't work, then come over and place your hand on his hidden shoulder and suggest that he move it this >< much (and keep moving until you get it where you want). You can also show him a shot on the camera and explain why it doesn't work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back