You are not aware of the sheer number of people that make posts like "Hey I got my camera last week, and have a wedding next week. What are the best settings to use?" It happens ALL THE TIME. The OP is a different case, as he cleared up and I responded to. I guess you didn't read that part. Or you did, and chose to ignore it.
I'm not suggesting that he needs anyone's stamp of approval. But I'm also not suggesting a nurse perform surgery, a secretary should do my taxes, or a janitor teach children trigonometry.
There are so many people that get a camera that try and monetize it ASAP. That is the WRONG way to go about things. The OP has a good attitude and a willingness to learn. Not everyone that buys a camera and wants to make money with it agrees that knowledge, skill, and even additional equipment is required. The OP does realize that, and that's a good thing. I'm simply pointing out that there's a lot of learning to be done prior to taking money from a spectrum of clients. He is lucky to have a controlled environment to practice and hone his skills in. That's all.