First Time on Photo Forum, Been Shooting for About 3.5 Years

Feedusafetus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all. My name is Logan!

These are some of my best/favourite shots.

I have never really had more than 3 or 4 unique people critique my photos ever, so a larger body of criticism would be really appreciated. I'm a bit colourblind and am always scratching my head looking at my shots and if they are off tint by a bit etc, so if the colours look a bit weird I'd appreciate it if you guys would say so.

What do you think? Let me have it!

_DSC4890 by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

_DSC4021 by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

_DSC6290 by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

_DSC6764 by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

_DSC0086 by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

_DSC9957 by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

_DSC0732 by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

_DSC6253 by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

_DSC7309 by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

_DSC5799-Edit by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

_DSC4307 by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

_DSC2617 by Logan Murphy, on Flickr

Hi Logan, and welcome! I agree that the colors look fine.

Just as a general fyi, you'll find that you will get more useful critique if you limit yourself to maybe 1-3 pictures at a time.

Hi Logan, and welcome! I agree that the colors look fine.

Just as a general fyi, you'll find that you will get more useful critique if you limit yourself to maybe 1-3 pictures at a time.

Thanks for the tip! My common sense didn't kick in on that one. I'll for sure do that in the future. Now I want to go and edit my post and reword it.. :p

Too many to comment on individually but... I think you've got a lot of nice shots here! Great focus, even on the action shots, and depth of field is really good as well.

Nice! The Master Corporal's expression is a great catch.

Nice set. As mentioned 1-3 is optimal for critique and number each one helps the person critique them efficiently. #1 could use .....

Welcome. A closer shot of the first car may have been more interesting, but good job getting it all the same. First and last dortbikes are probably my favorites. Excellent colors and background selection etc

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back