First Wedding

Not bad, there are a few things I would have done a bit differently, like using fill/bounce flash instead of letting the background blow out, but overall, not bad. If the rest are similar in quality, I would say show her the pics and get her some prices for an album. Don't forget to include shipping and handling.

Also WLBphotography? your link does not work to flicker

Not bad, there are a few things I would have done a bit differently, like using fill/bounce flash instead of letting the background blow out, but overall, not bad. If the rest are similar in quality, I would say show her the pics and get her some prices for an album. Don't forget to include shipping and handling.

thanks a lot.. and yes the rest are similar to those..

Still not working for me? Oh well. Be proud of your work no matter what others say. If you like it and are proud it will show in the images. don't say things like "I've only been shooting for 8 months" Let people make there own comments with out rules. It will help you getting better.

I think you need to look into Flash photography. Atleast some fill flash. A few shots are a little dark. Why did you choose the 5 pics you just posted?

Still not working for me? Oh well. Be proud of your work no matter what others say. If you like it and are proud it will show in the images. don't say things like "I've only been shooting for 8 months" Let people make there own comments with out rules. It will help you getting better.

I think you need to look into Flash photography. Atleast some fill flash. A few shots are a little dark. Why did you choose the 5 pics you just posted?

just randoms that i liked...

I am not a fan of Profile pics. so that causes a problem with a couple of those shots. I think when I was shooting I always tried to compose being able to see both eyes. It is not always possible but my best images is when I can focus on the eyes. They do not need to be possed which none of these are and most of the time they are not looking at my camera but still I want to see the eyes. They tell their story.

Ok I just looked through your flickr! You have some really nice images. Did you really shoot all of those images? The prince and princess's wedding?

Ok I just looked through your flickr! You have some really nice images. Did you really shoot all of those images? The prince and princess's wedding?

all but those.. i wish thou.. and thanks.. all i did was watched the wedding and print screen them just to post pics of them.. lol,

Your photos really are not bad at all. I liked them and they looked like you knew what you were doing. If you're at the level you're at (even if it's a step or two below a true pro) I don't think it's a crime to ask for a small amount that would be much less than what they could be charged but takes into account that the photos are tons better than what they could do with a P&S.

Most reactions

Back