FNG in the house

sdguy55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys i was browsing your wonderful forum earlier today and found me looking at a TON of threads so i decided to sign up.

A little background on me, im 25 and recently engaged to my beautiful fiance and we both bought a camera for our cruise to the bahamas and we decided that we didnt want to go all out on a camera cause we didnt know how much we would use it. Well i have always loved taking pictures but the cruise re-instilled how much fun it can be. So i have been snapping pics ever since. The camera is not as high end as im sure alot of yours are but i think it has been serving me well. It is a Sony Cybershot DSC-HX200V.

I have a flickr account that i back up all my images to and have done a set of my favorite pictures i have taken so far. There is only a few right now but i will make a thread eventually of all my favorite photos. I like to take pictures with zero editing, only using the cameras filters.

Fav's - a set on Flickr

C&C is ALWAYS welcome. I can only get better with peoples suggestions.

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your engagement. :heart:

You might want to check out our Gallery section and post your work right here in the forum - much better way to get feedback than waiting on folks to find your link in this section. :)

Keep posting, and have fun!

smalltowngirl13

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Congrats for sure on the engagement!

IceCanAm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score