Honestly, I hate these types of threads for the most part, but im trying to decide between upgrading to a D7200 or a D610. But I have been researching for the better part of 6 months to try and decided whether it is worth it for myself to go Full Frame. Im looking to upgrade from my D3200 as I feel it sometimes can hold me back with its somewhat low usable ISO range and other things. I like the idea of the crop body as I do a lot of sports photography, as well as having a small selection of DX series lenses(I know they will work on the 610 as well). Im looking to expand my lens selection and get some faster glass, and the normal AF glass which is slightly older but more affordable for the hobbyist like myself, so I am going to be a body with a built in focus motor. The D7200 is honestly where im leaning as its cheaper and it will be a substantial upgrade from my current rig, but im really hoping that after I buy that I wont be wanting to go full frame in the next few years... They are relatively close on price with the D610 being about $300 more locally. I know people say to buy refurbished gear as I would probably be able to get a 610 for the price of a new 7200, but I like to know what stuff like this has been through in its life and thats worth the extra for myself. I shoot about 80 percent sports and the other 20 percent landscape. I know there is a ton of info on here about both of these cameras and i'd like to think I have read a lot of that but I just think I need secondary opinions on my personal situation. Sorry for the long read but I do appreciate it.