Godox TT350F Help/Advice

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So my Godox TT350F flash just arrived, I have wanted to get in to trying to use a flash on camera so decided to buy the little 350f. Now it`s here, how do I use it ? Sorry if this is a silly question, but I have never used a flash like this before, it will be used on both my X-T20 and X-T2.

Do you mean "how" as in, how do you turn it on, adjust settings, etc, or "how" as in "how do you employ it in photography"?

Do you mean "how" as in, how do you turn it on, adjust settings, etc, or "how" as in "how do you employ it in photography"?

Think I can turn it on, but as this photography flash is all very new to me, I`d say the rest of what you said/asked.

Just tried on the X-T20, and full auto on the flash. I look forward to learning about flash photography and how to use the bounce and other things.

DSCF0587.jpg

I found some great instructional videos on YouTube for Godox flash. I’ll see if I can find them again and will post them when I’m at my pc instead of my phone.

I found some great instructional videos on YouTube for Godox flash. I’ll see if I can find them again and will post them when I’m at my pc instead of my phone.

Thank you very much, just had a quick look on Youtube. I just have to get a usb cable for if I need/want to update the firmware.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back