Greetings. Rookie Photographer Here

json2001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings all.

Just found this forum through Google and I'm really excited about it! Seems like a great place to grow as a photographer.

A bit about my photography interests and aspirations - I'm am shooting with a Nikon D80 and the only lens I have at the moment is the Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6. Potentially an outrageously extravagant setup for a beginner - but I share it with my Girl Friend and hope it will last a long long time and give us many fantastic photos. Since we got the camera I've been trying to dredge up all the lessons I learned during a Nature Photography Class I took back in high school. As it turns out I only remember the basics and lots has changed with the shift to digital. So I've been trying to learn as much as possible, get familiar with the terms, and practice a lot.

Currently I am very interested in Landscapes, Animal photography (namely my Black Lab...damn is he hard to photograph though!), and HDR.

Anyway - thats a brief little introduction. I'm happy to have found this site and look forward to getting involved in the community and getting to know you guys.

Welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

Back