Guitar players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devinhullphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who here plays guitar and what kind? These are my main axes! Also what style do you like to play?

Attachments

• $image-559323110.jpg
    $image-559323110.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 122
I play a Gibson F-9 mandolin, Martin D-16 cut-away, and an off-brand tele copy. I play gospel, bluegrass and country.

Awesome! I'm big into classic rock. My favorite band is Van Halen, so that's a hint to the stuff I play.

I used to play electric, but I fell out of it once I got my first high end acoustic. I play fingerstyle mostly.

Martin OMC-16RE Aura

Attachments

• $image-658709923.jpg
    $image-658709923.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 122
My old electric gear

Attachments

• $image-3455545097.jpg
    $image-3455545097.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 126
  • $image-263702796.jpg
    $image-263702796.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 110
  • $image-3657460479.jpg
    $image-3657460479.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 154
I play Banjo, fiddle and guitar, Deering maple blossum, handmade fiddle and a Takamine 6-string. Bluegrass, country and 60's - 80's rock.

I used to play electric, but I fell out of it once I got my first high end acoustic. I play fingerstyle mostly.

Martin OMC-16RE Aura

I dot touch my acoustics as much as I should. However there is one guy who every time I listen to him I always get inspired to do so. His name is Andy McKee. If you haven't heard of him, check out "Rylynn" on YouTube. There should be loads o videos of him playing it. Great song.

Use to have a Les Paul just like that and sadly I traded it and with every trade a decrease in value. I regret that so much...

I always trade up in gear. Little by little :)

Here's another Strat I had. I always wanted a white strat, so I was overjoyed when I got to pick this MIM for $100. It was grungy! I cleaned it up, lowered the action, and it played awesome :D I ended up selling it for $200 :mrgreen:

Attachments

• $image-2309433610.jpg
    $image-2309433610.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 99
I always trade up in gear. Little by little :)

Here's another Strat I had. I always wanted a white strat, so I was overjoyed when I got to pick this MIM for $100. It was grungy! I cleaned it up, lowered the action, and it played awesome :D I ended up selling it for $200 :mrgreen:

Mines a MIM as well. Awesome quality for a fraction of the price! I usually trade cause I'm not financially free to keep buying new and I don't have the room. Haha. I already have 5 guitars. 2 acoustic, 3 electrics. I have plans to buy more to add to the collection but those have to be new since I love my main two and the ones I want are replicas of EVH's famous guitars.

I have some cheapo guitar and amp. I've been trying to play for 10 years and just don't have the knack for it.

Mines a MIM as well. Awesome quality for a fraction of the price! I usually trade cause I'm not financially free to keep buying new and I don't have the room. Haha. I already have 5 guitars. 2 acoustic, 3 electrics. I have plans to buy more to add to the collection but those have to be new since I love my main two and the ones I want are replicas of EVH's famous guitars.

Make your own!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HujmGgQ9e3Y&desktop_uri=/watch?v=HujmGgQ9e3Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back