JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 21, 2006 #16 awesome shots alex! really well exposed and composed.
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 21, 2006 #17 ohh I like them both..awsome work!
J Josiah TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 54 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Feb 21, 2006 #18 Yes i'm definitely liking the first one! so crisp and simple, lots of power in the shot Cheers!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Feb 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 Guys and gals, thank a huuuge lot for the nice comments! It's always such a pleasure to read them Carl, thank you... I'm gettin alright now, so hopefully i'll soon hit the cem again s
Guys and gals, thank a huuuge lot for the nice comments! It's always such a pleasure to read them Carl, thank you... I'm gettin alright now, so hopefully i'll soon hit the cem again s