What's new

Halo

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
Aaaw... I'm seeing so much awesome cem shots around here lately and i'm feeling the graveyard appeal again... but it's too freaking cold plus i'm already sick. Can't wait to spring!
In the meanwhile, i do what i always do in such cases: go through old shots. I liked these two with the halos :)

...just noticed that dark spot in the top corner... nevermind it ;)
Notre-Dame16.jpg


I'm wodering if i exaggerated it, here...? :confused:
Notre-Dame17.jpg
 
Really dig #1 Alex!
*good thing I didn't notice the black spot* ;)
 
Why go out and take more shots when you've got these two gems stashed away! I like em both alex, but i think the first is my fav. v.cool :thumbup:
 
Thank you guys for the awesome comments! :D :hugs:

Still... the cemetery is rather close to school, so the temptation is always there... but it's cold too... aaargh, i really wanna go! :er:
 
Although the second one is good, it's eclipsed (no pun intended) by the first one which works really well - very clean and easy on the eye!

Rob
 
beautiful shot in the first alex! wonderfully done :D
thanks for sharing :)
 
nice work Alexandra. the first is my fav. hope you have more to share!
 
Excellent Alex. The first is right on.:thumbup: :thumbup:

Hope your feelin better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom