What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Being 5'6" puts me in the category of guys that finds it VERY difficult to find girls shorter than me... Girls wearing heels gives me no chance (though I'm not particularly interested in girls that are fans of heels I like the down to earth easygoing type).
 
Alex, a nuke went off in here... watch out for the radiation!

Oh and a LOT has happened in this thread! haha mainly involves bananas :D
 
I think this place is bug infested and should be cleared.
 
No matter what the topic here always gets back to the photography addiction no matter how far off topic we get.
 
Ya, we talk sex, physics, sex, psychology, physics of sex, psychology of sex, sex, and occasionally photography. We do come back to sex, photography, and sex pretty often.
 
Which reminds me I need to get out my card reader so I can see how my MF with the D50 experiment went.
 
Ya, we talk sex, physics, sex, psychology, physics of sex, psychology of sex, sex, and occasionally photography. We do come back to sex, photography, and sex pretty often.

:lmao: Nice of you to drop by again!
 
:lmao: Nice of you to drop by again!

Been sick with a head cold for several days, today it kept me in bed ALL day. And Cathy and I are going out to a movie and dinner soon, so I gotta get my 3 posts per day in before we leave.
 
Been sick with a head cold for several days, today it kept me in bed ALL day. And Cathy and I are going out to a movie and dinner soon, so I gotta get my 3 posts per day in before we leave.
Sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better :)
 
Been sick with a head cold for several days, today it kept me in bed ALL day. And Cathy and I are going out to a movie and dinner soon, so I gotta get my 3 posts per day in before we leave.

Sorry to hear you're sick.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom