What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

So what all have we photographed today kids?

I did this....
DSC_9727.jpg
 
Thanks! I hope to be getting my own GTP pretty soon here. A friend of mine breeds them and just got a new clutch!!! WHOO!
 
GTP now that is a snake I probably wouldn't want to own (I hear they're a bit on the nippy side.).
 
I heard that too, but i have dealt with the ones my buddy has, and also the collection that they have at the Denver zoo, and I have never been bit by one of them. ( I volunteer every once in awhile at the herp facility at the zoo )
 
They do, ill see if i can get some of the shots i have taken :)

I dont take my DSLR in there often just because i do a lot of hard work and i dont want to ruin it, or loose it.
 
HPIM2014.jpg


I had to edit this on to get the blue out in the photo, but that's what it looked like! SOOO beautiful!

HPIM2005.jpg


Gila monster's are really cool!!!

HPIM1984.jpg


SOO pretty!

I also have worked in other parts of the zoo :D

HPIM2059.jpg

HPIM2060.jpg

HPIM1964.jpg

HPIM1976.jpg


Its fun :D
 
What kind is the second snake? I love the look of the hots I'd just never own one :D
 
Yea, the only way i would get anything hot, is if it was for a good reason, like close watch breeding or something of the sort, but not just because. I would gladly find someone with hots and take photos of them for sure though!

Oh yea its an eyelash viper.... Funny thing is that its the "banana" eyelash viper...hahah
 
Question leapfrog computer = more or less time trying to play with my computer?

Yeah most likely. I just have the movies. But the computer will probably get him off of yours.

This is sad I'm looking at online personals ads right now seeing what might be available. Almost every single ad has the same requirement that I REALLY don't meet... I guess I'm supposed to be taller than said girl with her heels on... Would be fine but most of the time I'm shorter than them WITHOUT THEIR HEELS.... I mean what is so wrong with dating a guy that is 5'6" and only a LITTLE shorter than you?


Girls like to dance and don't want to have to look at the top of your head. I have the same requirement, all my boyfriends had to be taller than me.. 5'8
2234 ??? ... what happens in this thread??

We went crazy cuz you weren't lookin... way to miss all the pics. lol
Alex, a nuke went off in here... watch out for the radiation!

Oh and a LOT has happened in this thread! haha mainly involves bananas :D
Hehehe bananas
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom