What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Screw the sunglasses.. You will go blind due to the color anyways...

Where are my arms!!!


Ahhh I am giving myself a hug... OH CRAP THEY GOT ME!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

oooh what is that in the corner...?
 
Hey.. I can take pictures with my feet right?!

Neon green would turn out..


See thats what got you in here in the first place... Thinking that NEON GREEN was a good color to photograph.. What is wrong with you..?!
 
See thats what got you in here in the first place... Thinking that NEON GREEN was a good color to photograph.. What is wrong with you..?!


I am adicted to photography thats my problem...


And the other one is that I am talking to myself...
 
You know meg, I got yelled at for spamming...

But you wont because no one wants to yell at a crazy person!:confused:
 
I told MK that I would beat his post count by the time he got back. So heck, no one was here, so I decided to talk to myself. lol
 
You know meg, I got yelled at for spamming...

But you wont because no one wants to yell at a crazy person!:confused:


Why would you get yelled at for spamming on this thread.. This thread is your baby..

And I brought it to photography... Eventually.. lol
 
Grandma wanted some time with her grandson and so did his great grandma... I've probably got 20min...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom