What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

One Saturday morning when our now 32 YO was about 9, Cathy and I were "sleeping" in on a Saturday morning. The bedroom door was locked as always. Our young, darling of a smarta$$ daughter pounded on the door like the house was on fire and her a$$ was a ketch'in. I yelled "What is it?" She replied, "Are you two done yet?"

So much for young and innocent.
 
LOL yes, there were pictures posted.. But for the sake of virgin eyes.. They had to be removed... lol
 
Virgin eyes? VIRGIN EYES? Where, I want to see them. And don't even start on virgin ears!
 
LOL Oh wait, wrong forum... Most of the guys here look at porn...

Lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom