What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Ok then, well after you leave then I can really get my post count up.
 
Well you've got close to 300 to go and I'll just beat you again after the kid goes back to his mom's house :D
 
Well you've got close to 300 to go and I'll just beat you again after the kid goes back to his mom's house :D


Well if you would ever learn to tie your fingers together I would be able to beat ya.. Or if anyone else were on this thread today:er:
 
Well I opened my account back in June but I really started talking on here in Dec.
 
I started sometime in late November and only really started talking on here with this thread...
 
Same here.. I have more posts in this thread than anywhere else on the forum.. Scott definately was a genius when he started this thread.
 
I started sometime in late November and only really started talking on here with this thread...
I've been her a while, but took a 1 1/2 year break when my first transplant started to fail. This thread has helped me catch up, but not like you guys!
 
LMAO.. No kidding.. Thats true he does already have a big head.. My bad...
 
I'm taking some assignment pics tonight. I have gazed at my camera today.. And I was teaching my 6 year old how to use his camera last night.
But my pics are coming tonight.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom