What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I try, fail more often than not, but try.
 
I can vouch for there having been pictures :D... Now we just need the banana pictures... Might need to use pm to display those.
 
Yeah more pictures of the banana eyelash viper would be cool where is scott when you need him :D
 
What was creative that thing was gorgeous (I'm guessing you weren't here for the herp pictures). Although I COULD see how that would be creative if that was how I meant it.
 
What was creative that thing was gorgeous (I'm guessing you weren't here for the herp pictures). Although I COULD see how that would be creative if that was how I meant it.
I was referring to your creative sentence structure. But I may have missed something along the way.
 
I would like to see the pictures of the banana also.. But I can't do it myself and so I have to wait until my "Creative Partner" is able to assist me in the photographing of "said banana" and content thereof.:lol:
 
What??? You need to take more banana pictures? I thought it was Scott that had to get more pictures of said viper X-P
 
I see how it is.. You are getting a little prudish in your old age... lol
 
I'm not saying I don't want to see :D just off topic is a little more active than photographic discussions if you know what I mean.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom