What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

True true..
I forgot about that...

So.. are the mods trying to shut us up.. Or keep us clean?! lol
 
I guess you can do what you want though I don't have any right to tell you what to do :)
 
I guess you can do what you want though I don't have any right to tell you what to do :)


True, but a little caution goes a long way. See my thread about free speech in "off-topic"
 
I AM SIR MONKEY KODER AND YOU SHALL BOW BEFORE ME FOR I HOLD THE TITLE OF ALMIGHTY ROOT.
 
I ban you for shouting! OH, wrong thread.
 
This is the thread that shall not die yes it goes on and on my friend some people started posting it not knowing what it was and they'll continue posting it forever just because -repeat-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom