What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Of course they would be best spend... Calculating pi to 1000000000000 decimal places.
 
You know if you spent all that time on a girl or photography, you would either be awesomely amazing with your photography, or you would find one hellofa girl!
 
AKA math don't give you lovin back.

Math is a harsh mistress but most will never understand her appeal:) I've even figured out what women I'm likely to work on once school is back in session. Not that I expect either one of them to work but their friends seem to be attractive too and they are interesting to talk to.
 
I'm not boring. :(

Well, hopefully you will find a girl once school starts up for you.. Join a club/ group... something.. Make a study group. You will find girls.
 
I have exactly 1 min and 50 seconds of free time...

So i decided to make my daily post in here..

HIIII!








time up... time to do homework.... and there is a lot!
 
Somehow I got through high school and as far as I've gotten in college with doing almost no homework... Papers don't count as homework in this sense.
 
Yeah being a brainiac as you say isn't always a good thing... No one seems to like you before college but once you get there you're pretty much part of the norm.
 
Funny, the first two years at most colleges today are teaching what we learned as juniors and seniors in high school. Go back to the 1930's and they will say the same about college of the 60's.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom