What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I'll tell you what the service at MPIX is like I'm about to send my first order off to them.
 
MPIX service is amazing... never EVER had a problem and i have been a user for about a year.
 
Well I guess I'll just be a second opinion... Judging from the quality of the envelopes they send you MPIX kicks the butt out of Snapfish. And you don't have to mail in your credit card info to MPIX.
 
I knew the schools were a slum pit when our now 26 Y.O. came home from third grade and old us she learned to put a condom on a cucumber in class that day. At that time we wanted to start home schooling but the school threatened to arrest us for with holding our children from school. It only got worse after that.

I am 26 now, and when I was in 3rd grade we weren't learning crap like that. I do remember sex ex, but nothing to the event of putting a condom on a cucumber. I also went to school in VA, so that might make things a tad bit different.
My parents pulled me out of school though because my dad got on this anti-gov't kick. And kept saying how school was evil and how homeschool would be sooo much better, and that my sister and I would graduate way sooner than the kids our own age... Nope didn't happen.

There is nothing illegal about home schooling I did it for a while and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Man homeschool, and private school was the worst things that ever happened to me. I wish that my parents would have kept me in public school throughout my 12 year education. I think that is probably why I have a tad bit of social issues... Hey that could explain some of yours too..
Gah, I wanna be home-schooled...

But I can't. Nobody to teach me. And on top of that, I know me, and I know how I'd not get anything done if I wasn't at school. I don't get my homework done, so I know I wouldn't get normal work done at home.
Don't do it.. It is a big mistake.. If you are not self motivated and psyched about learning. Don't do it.

You don't exactly need a teacher. You learn to teach yourself which is what school should be about in the first place. I'm notorious for not doing homework (read I get graded only on test performance in any class). When I did homeschool I did twice the work anyone in public school did.
This explains alot. lol
 
I knew the schools were a slum pit when our now 26 Y.O. came home from third grade and old us she learned to put a condom on a cucumber in class that day. At that time we wanted to start home schooling but the school threatened to arrest us for with holding our children from school. It only got worse after that.


I too am 26.....we did not learn how to protect our produce untill fifth grade
 
I also blame public school for a lot of my social problems... That may just be because I was never interested in most of what the other kids my age were interested in though. I DID get my first computer when I was 10 and thought it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I did start my first bank account (by my own free will) when I was about 8 I started it with my birthday + christmas money totaling $200 then my parents GAVE my older brother $200 and opened a bank account with it (lesson learned: No need to use your own money use someone else's money) I've never gotten over it. Wow I AM a geek.
 
(lesson learned: No need to use your own money use someone else's money) I've never gotten over it. .


Hmm have you ever read any of the Robert Kiosaki books.. I think I spelled his name wrong.. But you might just get a kick out of them... I know Kev did.
 
I have taken a ton of pictures today.. I posted two of them in the biweekly assignment.. I just have to work on the water picture... Hopefully I can get it to work... :thumbup:
 
Have faith in yourself, your the only one that counts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom