What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I knew the schools were a slum pit when our now 26 Y.O. came home from third grade and old us she learned to put a condom on a cucumber in class that day. At that time we wanted to start home schooling but the school threatened to arrest us for with holding our children from school. It only got worse after that.
 
There is nothing illegal about home schooling I did it for a while and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
 
Gah, I wanna be home-schooled...

But I can't. Nobody to teach me. And on top of that, I know me, and I know how I'd not get anything done if I wasn't at school. I don't get my homework done, so I know I wouldn't get normal work done at home.
 
You don't exactly need a teacher. You learn to teach yourself which is what school should be about in the first place. I'm notorious for not doing homework (read I get graded only on test performance in any class). When I did homeschool I did twice the work anyone in public school did.
 
I went to pick up some prints from the drug store and came home with a handheld light meter, 50 mm Macro lens and no prints :(
 
Only good when you dont go broke! Then you cant pay for prints..
 
I guess... I just realized how addicted to school I am... it is the only place I know of to meet people.
 
Yea i know what you mean, every time i get a new class schedule, i go to my classes excited to see what girls will be in it...

I also go to shows and meet girls there.... but they are not all....ummm.... of the best quality.... yea....
 
I can't wait till my photography class it will be my first real chance to meet women since I started at sac state
 
Haha i hate it when that happens!:lol:

Sounds like a good day to me you can pick up the prints later :D

The part that burns me the most is I got to the drug store and they told me the delivery guy litterally forgot the bag.

I guess it's better than the usual not yet processed crap they've been pullin
 
Why not start using MPIX or Snapfish? Hell if you're not doing one hour they usually ARE sending it to one of those two...
 
Why not start using MPIX or Snapfish? Hell if you're not doing one hour they usually ARE sending it to one of those two...

They send it to Qualex, but if the crap I am getting from them persists I will be looking for someplace else, this week long wait for a three day processing is going to stop, one way or another.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom