What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

The picture...

MK
Is this the song you are talking about? (American Pie)
If so it wasn't sung by Rolling Stones...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
True it wasn't sung by the rolling stones... One of the lines in the song is

And moss grows fat on a rolling stone but that's not how it used to be when the jester sang for the king and queen in a coat he borrowed from james dean... I think I quoted a little too far :D
 
True it wasn't sung by the rolling stones... One of the lines in the song is

And moss grows fat on a rolling stone but that's not how it used to be when the jester sang for the king and queen in a coat he borrowed from james dean... I think I quoted a little too far :D


Its ok.. I was just listening to the song...

Man, I remember belting out that song on car rides with my dad. We all would sing at the top of our lungs.. It was fun.
 
Its ok.. I was just listening to the song...

Man, I remember belting out that song on car rides with my dad. We all would sing at the top of our lungs.. It was fun.

I used to have the entire song memorized... Best way to harass your friends is to start singing a song you all know and love HORRIBLY... Well time for bed... Gnight.
 
Congrats!

Nah, I doubt I'll come close to winning, most votes anything of mine ever got was three. I should get a couple more than that with this one as it is one that I was going to keep for me self but....

But the theme came second nature to me anyways, working third shift provides lots of late night practice, especially when one maintains their work hours on the weekends.
 
Very true.. Well I hope you get something, at least a few more than 3 votes that is...

I'm not turning any of my stuff in. I'm not good enough yet.:meh::er:
 
I was half asleep when I took this with a camera that does not have a locking mirror or a shutter speed slower than 2 sec.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom