What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Well I am heading to bed. I will talk to you later.
 
Ahhh yes we've talked about that a lot in this thread... At least you were smart and talking about something photography related :D
 
Since I missed a lot of the talk about American Pie, do you know what that song was about? (as American as apple pie, not cherry)
 
Yup....I think


The deaths of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and The Big Bopper in the plane crash and the effect they had on him.



Correct?
 
Since I missed a lot of the talk about American Pie, do you know what that song was about? (as American as apple pie, not cherry)

Yep I grew up listening to that song. My dad would talk about the history behind that song everytime it came on the radio.

Yup....I think


The deaths of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and The Big Bopper in the plane crash and the effect they had on him.



Correct?
Yep, and it also talked about what was going on in Don Mcleans lifetime. What happened in the 10 years since music died.
 
So how many pages did you have to read, while we continued in your absence?
What are you doing with your kid today?
 
Right now he is finishing shrek other than that we're just playing around the house. Heck I quit on THIS page last night...
 
What when I logged on today I had to read like 20 posts... I think...

You must have 50 to a page...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom