Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,941 Wow you are talkative today...
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,942 Is that sarcasm or the other way around??? Sorry I'm not awake yet.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,943 A little bit of sarcasm.. I have to get it out now, Kev is off today... lol
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,944 Okay just wondering... I'm not exactly awake yet still... It is 11:00 already and I'm still not awake and I'm still in my pajamas...
Okay just wondering... I'm not exactly awake yet still... It is 11:00 already and I'm still not awake and I'm still in my pajamas...
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,945 It is after noon here and I am still in my pj's too! hahaha
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,946 How is it noon there when it is 11 here?
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,947 Because I am an hour ahead of you!!! Time changes right before you get to Jackpot. So right now you are at 3:51 and I am at 4:51.
Because I am an hour ahead of you!!! Time changes right before you get to Jackpot. So right now you are at 3:51 and I am at 4:51.
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,948 Yeah for some reason I had it backwards ....
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,949 Its ok... I just might forgive you this one time... lol
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,950 So what is up?
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,951 Just getting ready to do my math. What about you?
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,952 Trying to wake myself up...
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,953 Still!!! You were doing that the last time I was talking to you
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,954 Holy crap man, where are you talking all the time that you are spiking your post count?
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2008 #2,955 I talk hardly at all. Heck I'm still trying to wake up I will be until I actually get some sleep.