What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Then quit staying up all night chatting and go to bed once and a while.
 
I would if I could but I can't I try about an hour later I get bored with just laying there and get up.
 
Take two Benidryl and call me in the morning.
 
My schedule changes from one day to the next. Cathy works nights, 7:45 PM to 6:00 AM and I take her to and from. I have doc's appointments during the day, and most shoots except the bands are day gigs. (bands are all nighters) So I never sleep the same time every day, or more than 4-5 hours at a time. The Docs give me something to help, but Cathy on her days off often goes the Benidryl route to sleep when I do.
 
Im living off of about 4 hours of sleep a night, because of school and homework...and oh yea... This forum...

And a few live gigs in the medium.
 
I am not enjoying being back on the mainland, but it is a welcome break from work. But too much time on my hands=trouble.







Oh, and jet lag SUCKS!

Why are you back on the main land?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom