What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Could be worse...it could ALWAYS be worse.

I was out there as a midway point to our inevitable move to Japan(which is still a go)but to move all that way(half way to J-Pan)and come back, more frustrating then anything...

anywho, life goes on, travel is travel(and that is how I prefer to spend my life), but coming home, even though not my native home, reminds me of those that care for us, and what I DO have, when there comes a point to settle and root.
 
Yeah I wouldn't mind visiting Japan sometime seems like an interesting country but I'm pretty firmly rooted right here already.
 
You are in one of my favorite areas of Cali.

I dunno, i guess it is just me. I get itchy feet, BAD. I have a universal trade, as does my better half, we get bored, we move on. A few years here and there, I love the experience. I was the same before I met her, if anything, it has cooled the jets. I could chill out for a bit, and just "be", but there always seems to be that next place I wanna go.
 
The northern coasts of California beat it out by far at least as far as beauty is concerned I really need to get out there and take some pictures.
 
I am not looking forward to shifting my pics from warm sandy beaches, to that of the cold, urban concrete, but I know there is beauty in that too, it will force me to find a better eye, and therefore better shots.
 
I'd think the learning would be fun. There should be some really cool places to shoot in Japan They really only use the coasts for living area...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom