What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Hint in America there is always countryside within a couple hours of where you are by car at least.
 
Well post a link in this thread I hardly even bother to go into the galleries because I don't have the skill to critique and no one else will in any constructive manner.
 
japan is gonna ROCK! But i am in DC/NoVA for the nest year, that is where it could get repetitive.


I used to live in that area, it is such a cool place to be. Especially if you like history. The architecture is great too!
 
Yeah if you're into that sort of thing :) Which I'm sure you can learn to be if you're bored enough.
 
No not if your bored enough.. The buildings back there are way freakin cool. And awesome to photograph! They have a building back in DC that you can see from the freeway that they have a huge sign to not look at it. Because too many people pay attention to the building and not the road and they get too many accidents. That is what ya get for having cool looking buildings I guess.
 
I've spent too much of my life looking at cool looking buildings with my dad to want to look at any more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom