What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

We see that taking the beltway. It is like some Starwars imperial looking future looking building alright, and MASSIVE!

I can see how it is a distraction, I know it does me.

The city has a lot to offer as far as photog ops. I am not too worried. I want to get out to the national mall after a good snow and get some shots, and when the cherry blossom festival is on, it is always beautiful.
 
We see that taking the beltway. It is like some Starwars imperial looking future looking building alright, and MASSIVE!

I can see how it is a distraction, I know it does me.

The city has a lot to offer as far as photog ops. I am not too worried. I want to get out to the national mall after a good snow and get some shots, and when the cherry blossom festival is on, it is always beautiful.


It is amazing! I have been on the grounds of that building. And it is breath taking!
 
Stupid buildings there are too many buildings out here in Sacramento (which is of course a cow town in comparison to San Fransisco.
 
I got to go to a wedding there, the building was a lot more interesting.

Yeah I have been inside once. But that was about 20 years ago. Talk about amazing. They do a great job with the grounds and the building.
 
Last time I was in DC was in 10th grade. It was a field trip up from Fl in 1968. Great memories, and I want to go back. Is the Smithsonian open again yet? I could have spent a month in there, and we had 4 hours.
 
Gee_who2.jpg


Gee, I wonder who that is, acording to her we have a Nikon-aholic loafin around, I'd be willin to bet he has founs his way into this thread somewhere along the lines.:lmao::lmao:
 
Nikon-aholic oh no we need to schedule an intervention... Just let me pack all my nikon gear so I can make sure to get some good shots. Ahhh it's been too long since I held you D50.
 
Last time I was in DC was in 10th grade. It was a field trip up from Fl in 1968. Great memories, and I want to go back. Is the Smithsonian open again yet? I could have spent a month in there, and we had 4 hours.


I don't know I haven't been to DC in 16 years. I didn't even know it was closed.
Oh how I loved the Smithsonian.. And watching the movie National Treasure, just brings back the fact that I want to go back to the east coast!
Ohh the pictures I could take! And my kids, and Kev... Wow we could get over 2000 pictures taken for that one trip. My kids are dying to go back there... for the first time! lol
 
Oh BTW I just got a new phone that has a 2.0 megapixel camera in it!!! YEA ME!!! And I can even crop pics, adjust lighting and all that fun stuff ON MY PHONE!!!

Now if that isn't adicted I don't know what is!:lol:
 
Gee_who2.jpg


Gee, I wonder who that is, acording to her we have a Nikon-aholic loafin around, I'd be willin to bet he has founs his way into this thread somewhere along the lines.:lmao::lmao:


WOW, wonder WHO that could be?
 
Hmm I'm thinkin that it could be......


Cathy... Possibly... lol
 
How is the world of Dustin today?!
How was picture taking yesterday?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom