What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Actually I don't know what you would call me.. I am a... 5th year student.. I have one degree going for the second at the local community college, and trying to transfer to a university.
 
Boy I know how that one is :) At least I'm at the state college level now and have everyone harassing me telling me I MUST go to grad school :( sad times to be a broke father.
 
Hey guys, thought I'd drop in for a moment. Got a little news today. One of the bands I shoot is going to have something in Country Music Magazine. They want a shot from last Saturdays shoot in the studio to go in the mag. I sent them one I edited real quick, it's posted in a thread I started in the General gallery. Topic is something like "band promo shot to be published" or similar something or other. Take a look if you get the chance.
 
Thanks. They had me laughing so hard I almost fell off the step ladder. Had a real good time with these guys.
 
Congrats John!!
The photo is really good. I like it a lot!
 
Oh.. I just remembered I need to go and take pictures of some guys' car in my apt complex.. Kev and I were leaving the parking lot today and he got a 20lbs or so rock put through his back window, and it smashed up his front window too!!!

I can't believe what people will do when they are pissed!
 
Meh sitting in class sucks. I only got half a game of chess in before I was kicked out of the math center stupid diagnostic testing :(
 
ooh poor guy..
Only a half a game of chess that sucks..

How was your photography class.
 
Doesn't start until tomorrow... It sucked she was cute too how often to you get to play chess with a cute girl?!?!?!?
 
Oooh that sucks. did you get her number? Maybe you can call her for a rematch!:lovey:
 
Oooh that sucks. did you get her number? Maybe you can call her for a rematch!:lovey:

She works in the math center... I promised her I wouldn't let her quit playing me until she won (I'm hoping that takes a while I'm decent at chess and she hasn't played in a long time).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom