What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yes, it seems we all have multiple issues, they "mostly" pertain to photography.
 
Yeah we all have issues... I'll have to say I wouldn't BUY an FM10 it is a fun camera does what it is supposed to but it isn't worth what you quoted for a price.
 
Yeah, it did not take too long to bring up that list of cameras, I could have thrown in the R bodies I am aware of (Flex, R2000, RP, RM)....but I wont cuz I din't know for certain the backwords compatibility like the FD/FL

*EDIT*

Did I quote a price on a FM-10?

I dunno....I did not see it
 
The FM10 is OK, only 1 of 2 35mm film cameras with a Nikon badge. It is actually made by Cosina. The F6 is the other, a hell of a camera, but they dropped the removable prism that all the previous F pro bodies had. That I miss on the DSLR's as it really helps with low level street shots.
 
Hahaha.. I love the picture.. That is halarious!!!

Yes, my friend.. You totally have issues..

I think we can cure them with about 18 months of therapy, and some photo sessions.

You can make payments directly to me..
 
Well, good night all, got to be up in 2 1/2 hours to pick up Cathy.
Later, John.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom