What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I can too there is no ink involved:D Hopefully I get myself a full chess match tomorrow.
 
Yeah no kidding... I hope you do too!
Did you get her name and all that fun stuff?
 
I've worked with her before at a previous job so I've KINDA known her for a while but I've been trying to get her to talk to me a bit. (even if she isn't interested in me her friends that I've seen aren't exactly painful to look at either).
 
Haha, thats my boy.. now you're getting into the swing of things!
 
Sad thing is out of the classes I've had so far there are no NEW women that are worth my time.
 
It was all about how we're going to be graded for the most part. First roll of film is due next tuesday so we can develop it. We have to do 12 rolls of film for the class MINIMUM (no problem). Now where to buy the film...
 
Okay I figure I'll ask here in case John is still reading this thread... What film should I get for my B&W class also what is a good paper (looking inexpensive but not cheap)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom