What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Okay I figure I'll ask here in case John is still reading this thread... What film should I get for my B&W class also what is a good paper (looking inexpensive but not cheap)

Well, it's been since the late '60s since I took a B&W class. We always used Plus-X pan and Tri-X from Kodak.
 
Is Tmax one of those that is color chemistry processed?
 
I don't know, All I know is that it takes great pictures
 
Kodak quit making B&W paper, I always used Kodabrimide. I guess Orient is a good one, but been out of it too long.
 
I think I still have 100' of Tri-X in the freezer. We used to roll our own and always bought film in bulk.
 
Yeah I was looking at buying a bulk loader it seems like it would be a MUCH cheaper way of doing things.
 
Sorry, I'm apparently of no help whatsoever.
 
M/K, what camera are you shooting film in?
 
No biggie I figured I'd ask just in case there was a super secret way of getting cheap film that worked well. (of course it seems like we wont even be MIXING our own chemicals so who knows)
 
I wish I was taking a photography class this semester! I miss the dark room
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom