What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Well let me know, I will have to buy it, send it to you and have you and the band autograph it... lol

That would be something I would be glad to do. They are a good bunch of guys.

BTW, I have there new B&W promo worked up. I can post it if you'd like.
 
When you look at my avatar, or just read what I type ( on other threads, this one doesn't count... lol)
What kind of impression do you get of me?

I would get whipped quite quickly if I were to answer that question.
 
That would be something I would be glad to do. They are a good bunch of guys.

BTW, I have there new B&W promo worked up. I can post it if you'd like.


Oooh that would be great!
So are they going to be the next big thing? Or are they kinda small time?
 
Yea, in 5-10 years film might be the very expensive and rare art form. Chemistry might be made by the artist with home mixed chemistry. There may be no commercial chemicals made by that time. It would be a shame.

All the more reason to promote film photography to newbies, keeping following generations of film users up in numbers will help reduce the likelyhood of this. It's not totally inevitable, it's just up to those who use film currently to keep the demand for film prouducs including (but not limmited to) chemicals high enough to warrent suply.
 
When you look at my avatar, or just read what I type ( on other threads, this one doesn't count... lol)
What kind of impression do you get of me?

A little flirty maybe, but nothing that screams it. Just an average pic of a cute young lady. (now I sound flirty)
 
All the more reason to promote film photography to newbies, keeping following generations of film users up in numbers will help reduce the likelyhood of this. It's not totally inevitable, it's just up to those who use film currently to keep the demand for film prouducs high enough to warrent suply.

Yea, but I think no matter what, the big producers will stop production. The specialty houses might keep it up, but at what cost to the artist? Due to small production runs, they might price it where only they elite artist can afford it.
 
A little flirty maybe, but nothing that screams it. Just an average pic of a cute young lady. (now I sound flirty)


Just a tad.. lol

So nothing that screams, dominatrix, or will show off nudie pics?
 
Just a tad.. lol

So nothing that screams, dominatrix, or will show off nudie pics?

Hell no. Does my avatar scream I'll beat you about the head and shoulders with this darn camera and take a photo of your dead body? Hope not. No more than your avatar screams anything like you suggested.
 
Yea, but I think no matter what, the big producers will stop production. The specialty houses might keep it up, but at what cost to the artist? Due to small production runs, they might price it where only they elite artist can afford it.

I agree.. I think that the big production companies will eventually cut film out of their production. And then jack up the prices on the remaining film products.
Its all about technology and progression. When the film companies see that it isn't worth their while, they will stop.

Is this a way to change the subject M/K?
I'm thinking... yes!:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom