What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

To be honest, I am one contributing to films decline. I've shot maybe 3000 frames since Dec. 1st and only 3 rolls of film. And that was just playing with my Hasselblads. I had the film processed and scanned the negs. Didn't have one frame printed.

You still bought film, did you not?

Do your kids have cameras?

What where your childrens first cameras?
 
I get the vibe that I'd be able to photograph you nude on the hood of a pickup truck

You didn't get the vibe that if you asked Kev would beat you profusely about the head and shoulders with YOUR camera, then attempt to take a pic of your dead and lifeless body?
 
Other than this thread you seem like a woman (and an attractive one at that). Sadly the internet is a place where nudie pictures are asked for when an opportunity isn't presented :(


Ok, I was just wondering. I didn't know if I gave of this... overly sexual.. willing to share.. vibe everywhere I went.
 
You still bought film, did you not?

Do your kids have cameras?

What where your childrens first cameras?


I haven't bought film for a long time.. And my kids have a camera...



And it is digital.
 
You know you COULD just send me some free equipment :D

I bought out a wedding photographers outfit last year, then added some goodies off of ePay. It's a nice and very complete outfit, lots of fun. Now to find that cheap digital back.
 
You didn't get the vibe that if you asked Kev would beat you profusely about the head and shoulders with YOUR camera, then attempt to take a pic of your dead and lifeless body?

No, something gives me the impression that as long as I had no ulterier motives it would not be a problem.
 
You didn't get the vibe that if you asked Kev would beat you profusely about the head and shoulders with YOUR camera, then attempt to take a pic of your dead and lifeless body?


Actually no...
He would say, where do you want me to park my truck, and first Meg needs a tan...

LMAO!
 
No I get the impression he wouldn't mind just so long as he got a couple copies... If you touched her on the other hand...
 
You still bought film, did you not?

Do your kids have cameras?

What where your childrens first cameras?

My kids are grown, and when they got cameras film was the only option. My grandson started a few years ago on one of my beater Nikkormat's. He lost interest until my daughter got a P&S digital, not that's what he plays with.
 
My kids are grown, and when they got cameras film was the only option. My grandson started a few years ago on one of my beater Nikkormat's. He lost interest until my daughter got a P&S digital, not that's what he plays with.

That is sad.
 
No, something gives me the impression that as long as I had no ulterier motives it would not be a problem.


Bingo.. Kev would be fine with it, if you were doing it for a purely artistic standpoint.

Especially if you mention that there will be nice lighting and a pretty dodge diesel that i would be "gracing"...lol
 
Bingo.. Kev would be fine with it, if you were doing it for a purely artistic standpoint.

Especially if you mention that there will be nice lighting and a pretty dodge diesel that i would be "gracing"...lol

You know one of the issues might be there are a lot of lurkers on this forum. Never know what impression some people might get.
 
No I get the impression he wouldn't mind just so long as he got a couple copies... If you touched her on the other hand...


Yeah if you touched me, he just might kill you...


Unless...

Well we won't go there.. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom