What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

What subject is it that I'm changing? I thought we were talking about film photography.
 
Yea, but I think no matter what, the big producers will stop production. The specialty houses might keep it up, but at what cost to the artist? Due to small production runs, they might price it where only they elite artist can afford it.

It's basic business, supply and demand type stuff. yeah, If the major corperations drop out, hobby dark rooms will likely die with it. If the number of Film shooters is kept high enough there is a chance that even the specialty houses may keep production high enough to keep the prices reasonable, even if a little higher that before.
 
I agree.. I think that the big production companies will eventually cut film out of their production. And then jack up the prices on the remaining film products.
Its all about technology and progression. When the film companies see that it isn't worth their while, they will stop.

And that is the point I was making, It's up to us (film shooters) to keep film worth their time and effort.
 
Ok, the reason I ask is that I have had some (nonmentioned) members message me on msn asking me for nudie or risque pics of me.. Or wanting to talk to me about sex...
And they are people that I don't normally, if ever talk to on the forum. So other than this thread, I was wondering what vibe I gave off..
 
Ok, the reason I ask is that I have had some (nonmentioned) members message me on msn asking me for nudie or risque pics of me.. Or wanting to talk to me about sex...
And they are people that I don't normally, if ever talk to on the forum. So other than this thread, I was wondering what vibe I gave off..

I get the vibe that I'd be able to photograph you nude on the hood of a pickup truck
 
Darn...



Maybe you do but truthfully I couldn't judge you without using this thread as a reference.


See you can't use this thread, because I don't talk on the regular forum like I do in this thread.
 
And that is the point I was making, It's up to us (film shooters) to keep film worth their time and effort.

To be honest, I am one contributing to films decline. I've shot maybe 3000 frames since Dec. 1st and only 3 rolls of film. And that was just playing with my Hasselblads. I had the film processed and scanned the negs. Didn't have one frame printed.
 
Other than this thread you seem like a woman (and an attractive one at that). Sadly the internet is a place where nudie pictures are asked for when an opportunity isn't presented :(
 
I get the vibe that I'd be able to photograph you nude on the hood of a pickup truck


:blushing: Really!!!

















Ok you are probably right... As long as it was a dodge, and a diesel... and it was warm outside... lol
 
To be honest, I am one contributing to films decline. I've shot maybe 3000 frames since Dec. 1st and only 3 rolls of film. And that was just playing with my Hasselblads. I had the film processed and scanned the negs. Didn't have one frame printed.

You know you COULD just send me some free equipment :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom