What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

My kids are grown, and when they got cameras film was the only option. My grandson started a few years ago on one of my beater Nikkormat's. He lost interest until my daughter got a P&S digital, not that's what he plays with.

And that is the kind of beginnings I am referring to, Yes I did get the impression that your kids where old enough to predate Digital but the Nikkormat to the grandson is a prime example. Granted yes he may have lost intrest, but the likely hood of going back to it in the future is grater given that he shot it before, provided that he gets into photography with some conviction.
 
Bingo.. Kev would be fine with it, if you were doing it for a purely artistic standpoint.

Especially if you mention that there will be nice lighting and a pretty dodge diesel that i would be "gracing"...lol

Darn it now I want to take that shot (and I'm imagining what it would look like in B&W and now in color and now trying to decide where exactly on the hood to put the model.)
 
Bingo.. Kev would be fine with it, if you were doing it for a purely artistic standpoint.

Especially if you mention that there will be nice lighting and a pretty dodge diesel that i would be "gracing"...lol

I'm afraid it would be a gasp Ford at my place. And Cathy would be the one putting knots on someones head. Mine. OTOH, I intend to do a series with girls and guns, one of these days. Whenever that is.
 
You know one of the issues might be there are a lot of lurkers on this forum. Never know what impression some people might get.



Good point.. very good point...
Where as we know what we are talking about, they might see it as a free opportunity to get nudie pics..
 
I'm afraid it would be a gasp Ford at my place. And Cathy would be the one putting knots on someones head. Mine. OTOH, I intend to do a series with girls and guns, one of these days. Whenever that is.


A ford! Really, I totally thought you were a dodge type of guy... If you say it is a diesel, you are slightly off the hook.. lol

Unless what? I can't quite come up with the right joke so I'll keep quiet.

Open forum, too many eyes lurking in and out.. lmao
 
Hey I'm always looking for a free opportunity to see nudie pics (problem is the more I get into photography the less porn seems to interest me (HORRIBLE lighting most of the time)) Although I can wait until some free (artistic) nude pictures are offered or I get the chance to take some myself (which would be by FAR more fun)
 
Yea, it's a turbo Navistar. But no mods.
 
Hey I'm always looking for a free opportunity to see nudie pics (problem is the more I get into photography the less porn seems to interest me (HORRIBLE lighting most of the time)) Although I can wait until some free (artistic) nude pictures are offered or I get the chance to take some myself (which would be by FAR more fun)

Could be worse......trust me
 
*starts looking at camera* "truck talk ewww" I know I'm a geek for not being interested in trucks.
 
I get the chance to take some myself (which would be by FAR more fun)


To be very honest, once you start looking through the viewfinder it's all business. Your thinking about lighting, shadows, exposure and the other mechanics of photography. And yes, I know of what I speak back when I was a more excitable youngster.
 
Hey I'm always looking for a free opportunity to see nudie pics (problem is the more I get into photography the less porn seems to interest me (HORRIBLE lighting most of the time)) Although I can wait until some free (artistic) nude pictures are offered or I get the chance to take some myself (which would be by FAR more fun)


I keep trying to tell Kev that he should get into Photography more.. but what do I know.. I am just the model.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom