What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I wasn't saying it would be an arousing situation I was saying it would be FUN. Playing with the camera is fun, talking to women that aren't annoying is fun, I'd say it would be fun.
 
Anything photographic related is fun.
 
I keep trying to tell Kev that he should get into Photography more.. but what do I know.. I am just the model.

Well there is no reason to bother you about the pictures anymore (considering there is NO WAY you would post them). Darned shame. (plus the bothering her about them might be a bad idea)
 
Well there is no reason to bother you about the pictures anymore (considering there is NO WAY you would post them). Darned shame. (plus the bothering her about them might be a bad idea)

Ya, like I said, nuff said.
 
So, I guess nobody caught my question a page or two ago. Or maybe nobody want to see.
 
I wasn't saying it would be an arousing situation I was saying it would be FUN. Playing with the camera is fun, talking to women that aren't annoying is fun, I'd say it would be fun.


Except you are overly shy, you need to get over that one before you start doing nude photography.
 
It didnt include female models, so I understand.
 
A ford! Really, I totally thought you were a dodge type of guy... If you say it is a diesel, you are slightly off the hook.. lol
Not P/Us but are they deisel enough for ya

pete3_2.jpg


287-1_2.jpg


But any who this is my prefrence in truck
scan0011_2.jpg



*starts looking at camera* "truck talk ewww" I know I'm a geek for not being interested in trucks.

Yup
 
No, after 300,00 miles I don't think it could take it.


Kev's truck, granted it is a dodge, has 350,000 on it, and he has that thing tricked out, and uses if for diesel sled pulls.. freakin awesome!
 
Sorry we've been posting at our old rate tonight so I do miss some questions...

B/B It doesn't have to be nude just a female model that is able to look good for the camera
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom