What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Kev's truck, granted it is a dodge, has 350,000 on it, and he has that thing tricked out, and uses if for diesel sled pulls.. freakin awesome!

Well, priorities. The D3 and D300 had to come first. And the Blads before that, and studio construction before that. And on and on......
 
Well, priorities. The D3 and D300 had to come first. And the Blads before that, and studio construction before that. And on and on......

I'm glad at least one of us has their priorities in the right place...
 
You mean about the B&W photo?

I answered and said yes!!


OK, my bad.

5135-LiquidFire2008promo-0003-finWEB.jpg


On the bottom is a 1" white space for the bands name and contact info. This is standard format for band promo pix.
 
It was color then converted to B&W using an action that permits simulating B&W film using filters.
 
Nice trucks...
Mine is the gray one... Thus my name Big Bully
The white one is Kev's.. Nicknamed Smokin Monster
And the third one is my truck getting ready to haul Kev's truck to a pull.
DSCF3231.jpg

DSCF1989c.jpg

topmonster.jpg
 
Youve posted the third one before, right? Cool trucks!
 
You know what is really going to suck for me. Because of my extreme geekiness my kid is going to be totally normal and into trucks and stuff like that and I'll have NO clue what he is talking about.
 
OK, my bad.

5135-LiquidFire2008promo-0003-finWEB.jpg


On the bottom is a 1" white space for the bands name and contact info. This is standard format for band promo pix.

Yeah I missed the question


To be brutally honest the shot does nothing for me (hence no responce in the thread you posted it in) Just not into the country rock music and what not....

But personally I would add a quarter inch boarder around the other three sides as is looks incompleteish.


Now I am going to go back and find the question
 
Youve posted the third one before, right? Cool trucks!

Yep maybe once before..

See why I said he wouldn't have a problem with me posing on a truck.. I just need a TAN!! lmao:lol::blushing:

You know what is really going to suck for me. Because of my extreme geekiness my kid is going to be totally normal and into trucks and stuff like that and I'll have NO clue what he is talking about.

Come and ask me, and I will help you out!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:
 
Yeah I missed the question


To be brutally honest the shot does nothing for me (hence no responce in the thread you posted it in) Just not into the country rock music and what not....

But personally I would add a quarter inch boarder around the other three sides as is looks incompleteish.


Now I am going to go back and find the question

I'm sort of locked into this format. This is what production companies are used to seeing and demand. For an industry that caters to artists, they won't even look at a promo that doesn't fit there conventions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom