What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

And are they country/rock, country, rock or do they do a mix?
 
I'm sort of locked into this format. This is what production companies are used to seeing and demand. For an industry that caters to artists, they won't even look at a promo that doesn't fit there conventions.

That is understandable, production companies can be asses about that kind of stuff.
 
Yep maybe once before..

See why I said he wouldn't have a problem with me posing on a truck.. I just need a TAN!! lmao:lol::blushing:



Come and ask me, and I will help you out!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

He might not have problems with you posing on a truck CLOTHED... As for the trucks I'll conquer that when I come to it.
 
I totally like it better in black and white...

So are these guys getting to be big time? Or are they just starting out?
Oh and BIG fan of the superman shirt!!

They are going to perform in Nashville on the 15th. Several labels are looking at them and one have tabled an offer. They want to shop a little before getting locked into a low ball deal. They have been at it for almost 5 years now. Have 2 albums out. I have all the pix on there last album including the 8 page booklet in the front. That album has 13 originals in it.

You can hear them at
www.LFire.com
or
http://www.myspace.com/lfiremusic
 
Holy crap.....I just found out my digital p-shooter has burst mode


Maybe I'll find an excuse to use it
 
They are going to perform in Nashville on the 15th. Several labels are looking at them and one have tabled an offer. They want to shop a little before getting locked into a low ball deal. They have been at it for almost 5 years now. Have 2 albums out. I have all the pix on there last album including the 8 page booklet in the front. That album has 13 originals in it.

You can hear them at
www.LFire.com
or
http://www.myspace.com/lfiremusic


Did you do all the pics on their myspace page too?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom