What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

HAHAHAHA That is CLASSIC... You know that is the reason I won't have to tell him...

He would get on here..

"got some great pics of Meg today..." lmao!
 
Did you do all the pics on their myspace page too?

The vast majority. On most you can see my little copyright and name on a lower corner. Some of the pix were taken by wives and girlfriends. But most are mine.
 
The vast majority. On most you can see my little copyright and name on a lower corner. Some of the pix were taken by wives and girlfriends. But most are mine.


So did you meet Jason Aldean too? He sings one of my boy's all time favorite songs!
 
So John, How did you get into taking pics of bands? Where do you find them, where do they find you... stuff like that?
 
I have a 400 3.5 and a 2X, but from the Cincy metro area? That might be a stretch.


Hmm I am guessing that is a seriously massive lense...

BTW I know nothing when it comes to lenses.
 
So did you meet Jason Aldean too? He sings one of my boy's all time favorite songs!

Yea, we went into the bar after the gig and partied with him for hours. Cool down to earth guy. Didn't have much stage presence though.
 
So John, How did you get into taking pics of bands? Where do you find them, where do they find you... stuff like that?

I started taking pix of a band my kids liked. Then they told some other bands, and I just play the networking game. I might be doing another studio shoot of a band this weekend or next. We'll see how it works out.
 
Hmm I am guessing that is a seriously massive lense...

BTW I know nothing when it comes to lenses.

It's the one closest to the silver LCD monitor. The shorter one is a 300 f/2.8. Both have 122mm front elements, thats almost 5". The matched 2X is about 3" long so it is quite a handful.


5135-self-small.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom