What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Hmm I am guessing that is a seriously massive lense...

BTW I know nothing when it comes to lenses.

Pick your self up an SLR....you'll figure them out pretty quick. The're pretty simple once you've owned a couple.

I gotta get me one of these
 
I don't know, I'm not one to be stat struck. Now if Eric Clapton was to come up and start a conversation, that would be cool.


I am pretty much an easy going person no matter who I talk to.. I met one of the Nitro girls once, from WWE or F Wrestling back in 2000. And talked to her like she was an average person.. Granted I had no idea who she was.. but that is beside the point. lol

But the guys I was with, were dumb struck!! And in total awe!
 
WOW!!! Those are huge!

They are older manual focus Nikon lenses, but still in great shape and very sharp. Some have rated the 400 f/3.5 the sharpest tele Nikon ever made.
 
Pick your self up an SLR....you'll figure them out pretty quick. The're pretty simple once you've owned a couple.

I gotta get me one of these

What is that, about a 1200 f/22? LOL The viewfinder has to be so dark it's almost impossible to focus it.
 
You should have seen the huge lens thread... the smallest had a 12" front element... Most of them weren't mounted to the camera the camera was mounted to the lens...

That is really the way to mount just about everything 300mm and over. A 200 f/2.0 is like that also. The camera is small and lighter, so it just makes sense.
 
What is that, about a 1200 f/22? LOL The viewfinder has to be so dark it's almost impossible to focus it.

Canon R 1000mm f/11, Ther was an FD 5200mm f/14 mirror lens but the odds of me finding one of those is slim
 
That is freakin huge, how do you shoot with that thing? Tripod?
 
That is really the way to mount just about everything 300mm and over. A 200 f/2.0 is like that also. The camera is small and lighter, so it just makes sense.

Most of these lenses looked like jokes... I think the shortest was a 9000mm (okay there was a fisheye with 270degree field of view)
 
I had a 500mm f/5.6 Nikkor mirror but it was stolen. The boleh is terrible on a mirror (catadioptic) though. Looks like little dough nuts all over the B/G.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom